The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
School of Accounting & Finance
Master Accounting, Finance. & Professionalism
PolyU Postgraduate Programmes
The Master of Finance (MoF) programme aims to provide current and prospective investment management professionals with a combination of solid finance concepts and up-to-date industry know-how.
The Master of Finance (Investment Management) (MoF-MIM) specialization provides students with up-to-date knowledge in asset management, portfolio management and fund management, with emphasis on risk assessment, enabling students to work in the brokerage and fund management industries. Furthermore, it prepares students for the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) examination.
On completion of the full-time Master of Finance (Investment Management) (MoF-MIM) programme, graduates will be able to:
- apply conceptual frameworks drawn from Accounting, Risk Management, Economics, Quantitative Method, Business Ethics and Law to the analysis of investment and corporate finance issues.
- solve asset management/corporate finance problems as they present themselves in real-life situations.
- formulate financial strategies and envision their outcomes.
- Offers collaborative study places for Master of Science in Finance (MSF) at the University of Massachusetts Boston with credit transfer and scholarship;
- Open to applicants with little work experience;
- Integrates finance concepts with up-to-date industry know-how;
- Prepares students for Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) examination;
- Professional Development Lectures given by prominent practitioners provide students with updated industry information;
- The Master of Finance (MoF) programme at PolyU is proud to be an academic partner with GRAP for risk education.
Early applications are strongly encouraged. Admission interviews will be conducted from January 2017 onwards.