The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
School of Accounting & Finance
Master Accounting, Finance. & Professionalism
PolyU Postgraduate Programmes
The Master of Finance (Corporate Finance) (MoF-MCF) programme helps practitioners enhance their professionalism and elevate their intellectual capacity in corporate finance, corporate risk management and related areas.
On completion of the Master of Finance (Corporate Finance) (MoF-MCF) programme, graduates will be able to:
- apply conceptual frameworks drawn from Accounting, Risk Management, Economics, Quantitative Method, Business Ethics and Law to the analysis of investment and corporate finance issues.
- solve asset management/corporate finance problems as they present themselves in real-life situations.
- formulate financial strategies and envision their outcomes.
- The curriculum integrates theory and practice with emphasis on local applications.
- Professional Development Lectures given by prominent practitioners provide students with updated industry information;
- Possible exit point with Postgraduate Diploma in Corporate Finance for students who have completed six Year One compulsory subjects.
Early applications are strongly encouraged. Admission interviews will be conducted from January 2017 onwards.