The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
School of Accounting & Finance
Master Accounting, Finance. & Professionalism
PolyU Postgraduate Programmes
The full-time Master of Finance (Financial Economics in Energy and Environment) (MoF-EEE) programme is suitable for degree graduates, particularly those with no or little work experience, who would like to specialize in the energy and environment areas of the financial industry. This specialism is built on solid economics and finance foundations and provides students with up-to-date business and financial information on the development of energy and environment markets.
On completion of the FT MoF-EEE programme, graduates will be able to:
- apply conceptual frameworks drawn from Accounting, Risk Management, Economics, Quantitative Method and Law to the analysis of investment and corporate finance issues.
- solve asset management/corporate finance/ energy and enironmental economics problems as they present themselves in real-life situations.
- formulate financial strategies and envision their outcomes.
- demonstrate awareness of the ethical implications of finance/economics-based decisions on energy and environmental issues.
- Open to degree graduateds with little work experience;
- Synthesizes academic thories and up-to-date industry practices;
- Prepares students for Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) examination;
- Offers scholarship to outstanding applicants;
- Focuses on the energy and environment areas of the financial industry;
- Professional Development Lectures given by prominent practitioners provide students with updated industry information;
- The Master of Finance (MoF) programme at PolyU is proud to be an academic partner with GARP for risk education;
- New Feature - Collaborative Study Programme with UMass Boston
The normal duration of study is 1 year with a maximum study period of 2 years.
Local students: The tuition fee is HK$183,600 per programme (36 credits)
Non-local students : The tuition fee is HK$241,200 per programme (36 credits)
Early applications are strongly encouraged. Admission interviews will be conducted from January 2017 onwards.